Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Adjusting to life

     I've been trying to find a way to manage my time and life so I can incorporate healthy changes into it. I feel like I'm always exhausted by the time I go to work and come home. Those around me see it as I'm being lazy and not wanting to go to the gym or do things that need to be done, but in reality it's on my mind ALL the time, but I just don't have the energy to get things done. I love my job as a customer service rep for Shopnbc, but it's mentally draining so by the time I come home at 9:30 at night all I want to do is relax, but my husband wants to go the gym. I know that I need to go, but I feel like I'm already stressed out and have zero energy that if I go to the gym that's just another thing on my list to get done. I want to have a kid and I know that I'm going to have to lose weight before that will happen, so I need to change something. I think this week I'm going to try to start going during the morning hours. Then another issue is we eat dinner at like 9:30 at night which I know isn't good considering we are just going to bed, but really what other choice do we have? I'm going to try and start making dinner before I go to work, but it sounds like another thing for me to do before work. I always have things on my mind that need to be completed and they weigh on me all the time, but trouble is nobody sees it and they think that I just don't want to bother or I'll never change. I go through these motivation stages as I call them, where I'm super motivated and I get on track, but then I fall off and give up. It's a constant repeating cycle as you can even tell by my previous blog. I start and then I stop..it irritates me!! So, this blog is just a diary so I didn't put the pressure on myself to make it a "weight loss blog". On another note...

   Today is the first day of May, which means our anniversary is coming up!! I get excited about this because it means we've made it another year! It's scary when everyone around us seems to be divorcing and finding other people, but what we have is strong/special I think! We definitely have our problems lol like anybody else, but we work them out and know that we love each other more than anything. I love him so much!! I don't know what to do for our anniversary this year..I'm tired of the tradition of going to the hotel and dinner. A few ideas are camping at Barren River State park, going to movie/dinner/hotel, or going to Mammoth cave. I guess I'll make  up my mind closer to the date!

....Guess this is the end of this post. I don't really have anything else on my mind. The schedule thing is really weighing on my mind and I need to fix it! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! My husband works 10am-10pm and I work 4:30pm-9:30pm..I will be starting intern-shipping for school in June which will only add to my schedule. Sometimes, I wish life would slowwww down! Thanks for listening to be blab lol, hopefully my posts won't be this boring for now on :) Please subscribe if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment